We're not going to make superlative claims as to each individual's talent, skill-set or intelligence (That's what the portfolio and testimonials are for). Instead, we're going to give you a more personal look at “who's who” at Above the Fold.
- Role: CEO & Founder
- Interests: ultimate frisbee, snowboarding, yoga, pilates, kayaking, drawing and painting.
- A little known fact: At a previous company I worked at, I was always turned off by the approach of the software engineering department: Say “No” first, and let the customer work hard and long to get some sort of a compromise. It was one of the driving factors in starting Above the Fold.
- Follow Joe
- Role: President & CFO/COO
- Interests: faith, ice cream, ultimate frisbee, music, tutoring, climbing, puzzling and math.
- A little known fact: I am a firm believer in honesty over formality and work to be upfront and honest in every venture I undertake, even if it means owning up to being wrong.
- Follow Heather
- Role: Creative Director
- Interests: ultimate frisbee, photographing trees & moss, linoleum block printing, learning how to make food and saving the planet.
- A little known fact: I really like design, and finding the right visual solution to a given problem... but often I wish we were all farmers or shopkeepers and “branding” was unnecessary. I prefer technology and communications at their clearest and simplest.
- Follow Jim
Brian Del Giudice
- Role: User Experience Designer
- Interests: chocolate graham crackers and early mornings
- A little known fact: My passion is finding simple solutions to complex problems; I believe great UX balances user needs with business requirements resulting in the simplest possible solution.
- Follow Brian
- Role: Project Manager
- Interests: skiing, hiking, all things nautical, adventures, Elton John, Bruce Springsteen, and sweet tea.
- A little known fact: I love that there is always more than one way to approach a problem and that there are always several roads to one destination. Understanding how others problem solve helps me to become more creative and efficient in my thinking.
- Follow Meghan